2016's "It's Never Too Late" List
'Tis almost the season to be jolly! Which means that if you have not started already, it's time to get going on gift ideas. Here are the top 10 hottest items for this Holiday season, none of which belong on the Island of Misfit Toys ; )
1. What is luxurious, loved by all, hated by none, and envied by most? You guessed it! The Louis Vuitton Neverfull Handbag. There is not much to say about this piece other than you will forever be on the nice list and never receive coal again if you gift someone with this little piece of fashion heaven.
2. Apple Watch Nike +. We all know that one person around the holidays that eats all the comfort food they want because we already know that their New Year's resolution is to burn it all off with a new gym membership. Let's help them out! The new Apple Watch Nike+ is great for tracking sleep, workouts, daily steps, heart rate, and food intake. The newest version is being released October 28th just in time to start saving for Christmas.
3. S'well. This is my go to gift for people I am not very close with or for people who are hard to shop for. S'well bottles keep your drink cold for up to 24 hours and your drink hot for up to 12 hours. This is a great gift because it is something people will actually use and its eco friendly. S'well also donates money yearly to help provide clean water to third world countries. Moral of the story... you won't need a gift receipt for this one!
4. Give a gift that gives to others (say that 10 times fast). TOMS is more than just a shoe brand... they sell a plethora of accessories too like luxury men's sunglasses. The best thing about the brand is that through every purchase, TOMS helps provide shoes, sight, water, safe birth and bullying prevention services to people in need. How cool is that?
5. Christian Louboutin "So Kate" Pumps. Shoes are a woman's best friend, aren't they? The answer is always yes. Get your girl a pair these classic stiletto heels, one of this season's most popular picks, and she will be head over heels for you... pun intended.
6. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Forte. A classic gift someone may get for their man is cologne. I'm not talking about Old Spice body spray though... lets kick it up a notch. Tom Ford's new perfume for men is a mixture of citrus and floral notes with amber undertones. I can just smell it now, can't you?
7. MCM Large Liz Tote. Know someone who needs a little bit of variety in their life this holiday season? Look no further. This MCM bag is reversible and has a removable pouch that doubles as a clutch. So basically it's a 3-in-1 bag. With one purchase you'll technically be spoiling your giftee with three presents. I dare santa to top that!
8. GoPro Hero 5. This one is for the techie, the one who loves new gadgets, and can't get enough of the digital age. Or for that one friend who is always doing something dare devilish and crazy. The newest GoPro has voice control settings, is completely waterproof, has back camera display, new stability features and so much more. This camera will encourage your bff to get out and check skydiving, mountain biking, and surfing off their New Year's bucket list.
9. Article 22. Give a gift that gives back. It spreads good vibes and it benefits the crazy world we live in! Article 22 is the first brand recognized by global consumers and press as pioneering the transformation of weapons into jewelry and the tangible value of fashion that does good. Each piece helps clear unexploded ordnance, making land safe and providing new metal to artisans.
10. PUMA Fur Slide. The third style to unleash from the FENTY PUMA by Rihanna collection is a spin off of a PUMA classic. The original PUMA performance sandal often worn by athletes on and off the court has amped up its fashion game. The shoe still has the comfort that an athlete wants but it also has the style that a model like Gigi Hadid needs.
Now that we brainstormed for you, get going on your Christmas to do list and start saving for your bestie, bae, family, and more!
Want to add to this list? Sure! Feel free to share your gift suggestion below ; )
Sophia Zigmond / Writer