Top Shopping Cart Confessions so far...
From fitting room horror stories, to online binge shopping after having one too many to drink. We all have a Shopping Cart Confession. Here are a few of the top #Shoppingcartconfessions we love!
1. "I have a closet packed with clothes, but only mix and match the same 10 items to make different outfits #Shoppingcartconfessions" - @itsjusthope
2."I don't own a single credit card. Weird, right? #Shoppingcartconfessions" - @styledbymishka
3. "Loving a shirt so much that you end up ordering it in 7 different colors... and hoping no one notices. #ShoppingCartConfessions" - @sophszig
4. "I went shopping and maxed out my card in one trip. #ShoppingCartConfessions" -@_Misstweetheart
5. "Way back when, I splurged on this mahogany vintage jacket because I thought it would keep me warm and stylish #Shoppingcartconfessions" - @candywashington
6. "I honestly love shopping and I have an excessive amount of shoes, particularly heels. I bought some boots that were almost $100 and I've only worn them a couple of times!" #Shoppingcartconfessions - @savannahbolender
7. "When I buy something that is a bit too pricey, I have my packages delivered to my office instead of home to hide from my husband. I then stick them in the truck of my car, forget and he ends up finishing them, asks 'what have you got now' I giggle and he laughs." #Shoppingcartconfessions - @_wendy.salazar
8. "I walked out of the dressing room with my dress tucked into the back of my Spanx and had no clue until the fitting room attendant, with a horrified look, said, “ma’am, your dress is up!” I was mortified and embarrassed, which quickly prompted me to pull my dress down, and buy EVERYTHING I tried on, even the stuff that I didn’t like! LOL! #Shoppingcartconfessions" - @garciadoll
9. "When I go shopping I try not to enter some certain stores because I know I will want to get something and most time I can't afford it, but the smell and look of new clothes, bag, and shoes are just so alluring... #Shoppingcartconfessions" - @mis__tura
10. "One time after the gym, I went to the mall to shop. I asked the store associate to try on a particular pair of shoes and my feet smelled HORRIBLE. It was the most EMBARRASSING thing that has ever happened in my lifetime. The entire shoe department was LIT. 😩😂 Now, Dr. Scholls foot power is my best friend. #Shoppingcartconfessions" - @dr_made_bishhh
Have something to confess too? Enter here for a chance to WIN a $250 shopping spree on us. Comment with your own #Shoppingcartconfessions
Sheiva Solaimani / Associate Brand Strategist